How To “Borrow” Other People’s Buzz TODAY (Think Traffic!)
By Jimmy D. Brown
Did you know that other people “warm up” your customers for you with their “big product launches”?
And, did you further know, that a huge opportunity for you to create sales for YOUR product or a product you promote as an affiliate can be the result?
If, that is, you “borrow” the buzz that other people are generating.
Imagine this scenario…
Mr. Marketer creates a new $2,000 product. He “launches” it with his friends. Everyone on the forums is talking about it. Every email sent out within the marketplace has something to say about it. Bloggers are raving. The whole industry is buzzing about the new launch.
The average conversion rate is 2%. And that’s not on $2,000 products. But, let’s assume that Mr. Marketer is the best in the biz. And he can generate something obscene like 25% conversion rate on a $2,000 offer (which, by the way, ain’t likely to happen).
IF that were to happen, the flipside is this: 75% DON’T BUY.
In other words, for every 100 visitors to the “launch” site, 75 of them walk away without buying.
Were they uninterested? If that’s the case, they likely wouldn’t have visited the site in the first place.
In the majority of the cases, they $2,000 price tag was out of their reach. Not in the budget. Don’t have the money. Been there, done that … didn’t have the cash to buy the t-shirt!
So, what can we learn from this?
We can learn…
* These 75 out of every 100 who don’t buy are probably interested to some degree.
* These 75 out of every 100 have heard all of the buzz and have been “presold” on the premise of the product.
* These 75 out of every 100 are strong candidates to buy a lower-priced, related alternative.
That’s where YOU come into the picture.
You “borrow” the buzz that’s been generated for the big product being launched by talked about by everyone as you promote a lower-priced, related alternative!
Here’s how you do it…
1. Look for high-dollar launches in your market.
The first step is to keep your eye on the pulse of your market. Whenever a major new product is being launched, get busy. You’ll usually know days, if not weeks, in advance because that’s how launches work: they do a lot of “pre” build-up work to get people salivating for the eventual launch. Keep your eyes out for anything new in the works.
2. Promote a low-cost alternative.
It doesn’t matter if you write a quick 10-15 page report, promote your own existing product that is related or grab an affiliate link to some other existing product or service. It doesn’t really matter WHERE you obtain this lower-priced alternative. The important thing is that you find one. It needs to be related to the topic of the big product being launched. It can be related either (a) by teaching a similar concept, or (b) teaching a portion of the big product’s concept.
3. Write a mailing that explains the two options.
You’ll want to write a mailing to send to your subscribers or to post at your blog. This mailing needs to contain three important elements…
- Content that presells. Share some meaty nuggets related to the offer you are ultimately going to promote to set the table.
- A small blurb about big launch with your link. Mention the “major” launch briefly. Describe it’s benefits and use an affiliate link of yours to point to the offer. Mention that it’s only drawback is “price”. Express that many people can’t afford it.
- A stronger promotion for your option. Then, really hit home with this “lower-priced, related alternative”. Let them know the benefits are similar at a fraction of the cost. Be sure to point out that it’s priced for everyone — especially those who feel “left out” of the big budget launch because they can’t afford it.
Then, it’s just a matter of getting that mailing out to your subscribers.
Let’s look at what you have in place as a result of this strategy…
* You have two promotions: a minor one for the same “major” launch everyone else is promoting, and a “major” one for the lower-priced, related alternative.
* You have “borrowed buzz”. Everyone in the marketplace is warming up prospects with all of their “talk” about the importance of the subject matter of the “big product launch”. They are primed and ready to buy … something!
* You have a spike in sales coming.
This is a wonderful strategy for getting extra sales.
Remember, there are always a whole lot more people who DON’T buy the product being offered in the “launch”, than those who do! You’ve got a huge pool of prospects in the 75-98% of people who don’t buy the $2,000 offer. Many of them WILL buy a lower-priced, related alternative.
So, the only thing left for you to do is get started.
And if you’ve like a shortcut, let me show you a quick way to do it TODAY.
You have almost certainly seen that Product Launch Formula 3.0 (PLF3) has launched this week. Everyone is talking about it. While there are a lot of different strategies and ideas involved in a “launch”, the backbone is the same…
*** Other people send you the majority of your traffic.
It’s obviously a very *HOT* topic right now. People are scrambling to pay BIG BUCKS for the course.
Do you think everyone can afford it?
What about the tens of thousands of internet marketers who can’t afford it, but who ARE INTERESTED in the subject?
What a shame to let them sit by without getting any sales from them!
But, don’t worry — you CAN get sales from them! Here’s how…
You offer them something for PENNIES on the dollar that provides the same end result: other people sending them traffic for their products and services!
A few days ago Jimmy D. Brown announced a resale rights offer for his Sales Army Secrets course.
There are still licenses available for YOU to grab in order to sell a low-cost alternative to the high-dollar “launch” product that everyone is jabbering about.
***BUT IT GETS BETTER — FREE PLR to $20 Report! ***
Jimmy wrote a report several months ago which he briefly made available to one of his membership sites. It’s entitled “How To Get R.I.C.H. With Your Own Affiliate Program”.
(It was pulled after a month and is no longer available anywhere.)
The report is 21 meaty pages in itself, but it also strongly promotes the Sales Army Secrets course at the end.
When you order one of the remaining licenses for Sales Army Secrets, Jimmy is going to give you (no cost!) a free PLR license to the special report!
You can sell the report for $20, give it away, do whatever you want with it (as long as you don’t misrepresent it or mention Jimmy in reference to it)…
…while using the endorsement at the close of the report to promote YOUR COPY of Sales Army Secrets!
It’s a ready-made marketing report to get people to buy Sales Army Secrets from you! You can sell Sales Army Secrets for $97 per order and keep 100% of every sale!
Here’s what you need to do…
2. Register and open a ticket at Jimmy’s support center at and provide his staff with a copy of your receipt.
Within 24 hours someone will send you the download information for this special Free PLR offer.
Get one while it lasts…
There’s only ONE catch…
This special offer is for the next 3 days only. On Friday, July 2nd at 10PM CDT, Jimmy is shutting down the license offer and this Free PLR offer. They will no longer be available. Officially “retired” at that point.
Then you can quickly “borrow the buzz” of those promoting PLF3!