You’ve probably heard of PLR content before from me or others, but maybe you really don’t know what it is. Or maybe you don’t know how to use it to put cash in your pocket.
Below you’ll find answers to those questions and three others:
Question 1a: What is PLR?
PLR refers to private label rights content where the content creator licenses the use of the content to others. Generally, this means that you can modify the content, give it away or resell it as long as you stay with the terms of the license. You can even put your name as the author or creator in most cases.
Tip: Unless the license gives you “transferable rights,” you cannot pass your PLR rights along to any of your customers. That means you can sell or giveaway the content to people for their personal use, but they can’t in turn sell or give away the content to anyone else.
You can get PLR to videos, articles, ebooks, short reports, audios, software, WordPress themes, and more.
Question 1b: What are Resell Rights?
I know this article is all about PLR, but resell rights are also commonly offered. I figured I would help you by explaining the difference. Resell Rights are still very valuable as they give you the right to resell a product and keep 100% of the profits just like with PLR. The main differecen and downside to resell rights is that they don’t allow you to rebrand them.
I personally buy a lot of resell rights deals and PLR deals myself. They really speed up my product creation time. You will also notice that I promote and offer a lot of deals where you can buy the valuable resell rights, and in the upsell you could get the PLR if you desired. PLR ultimately gives you the most flexibility to make the product your own more.
Question 2: Can I do ANYTHING I want with the content?
Not quite. You need to read your specific PLR or resell rights license to see exactly what you can do with a particular product. Some licenses are more lenient than others. If in doubt, do NOT assume you have a particular right. Instead, contact the product creator to ask if a specific right is included.
Question 3: Where can you find valuable PLR or Resell Rights content?
Not to to toot my own horn, but along with my business partners I put out some amazing resell rights and PLR products. We feel we put out some of the best content in the business when it comes to PLR and high value.
We also promote many of our top friends and affiliates that offer incredible PLR values. So the top spot to find good quality PLR is to remain on my list. I will be telling you about two amazing offers this week even!
You can also find PLR sites by:
• Browsing the Warrior Forum WSO (Warrior Special Offer) section.
• Running a search for PLR content in Google. You can search using general terms like: PLR, private label content, private label rights content, PLR articles, PLR ebooks, etc. Or you can be more specific by entering terms like “dog PLR content” or “health PLR articles” (without the quotes).
• Asking for PLR sources on popular business and marketing forums like the Warrior Forum.
Question 4: What should I look for when purchasing PLR content?
First off, you’re looking for quality. You can determine this by looking at samples of the content or reviews from other users.
You should also research the creator to see what sort of reputation he or she has with regards to creating PLR content. Look for someone who has an honest reputation and, preferably, is an expert in the topic he or she is writing about.
Question #5: How do I make money with PLR content?
I could list dozens of ways to profit from your PLR content. Here are five proven ways you can use it to bank some cash:
• Set it up on a sales page, and promote that page like crazy. Remember you keep all the profits with PLR content.
• Chop up an ebook and turn it into dozens of blog posts. Just one average ebook could give you enough content for six months or more. And since you’re not posting PLR articles, you’ll see hardly anyone else using the content on their blogs!
• Turn a PLR ebook into an audio book and sell it as a medium-priced product.
• Combine multiple PLR sources to create a new product and then sell this new ebook.
• Rewrite a short PLR report to include some controversy…and then give this report away in as a means of building your list.
PLR content saves you time and money since you get to cut the time you spend creating products and other content. And since you can profit from resell rights content or PLR content in an almost endless number of ways, it’s one of the best investments you can make in your info product business!
Stay tuned for some hot resell rights and PLR offers on my list. I use resell rights and PLR, and you should too.